Sunday 16 June 2013

FATHER’S DAY



                      Hey friends, today I am very happy like you all.  Today is June 16, 2013.  Do you know, what is the specialty of this day?   Most of you know that.   But let me remember you that today is “FATHERS DAY”.  Yes, day of our fathers’.



                     On this special occasion, I remember a nice thought, “Anyone can be a FATHER.....But it takes someone special to be a DADDY”.   I know that our all father’s are special.  But this is the fact that we all think that “My FATHER is the best in the world”.   I also think about my father in this way only.   I think myself lucky to get my papa.   He is like my friend.   If anyone asks me about my boyfriend, I would reply proudly and without hesitating that “I HAVE ONLY ONE BOYFRIEND AND THAT’S MY PAPA”.   That much I love MY PAPA.   He helps me in everything.   He fulfills my wishes.   He never disappoints me.
.

                 Last month, I went to my village with my mummy and sister.   There in the village, I missed my papa.   I was counting the days left over between papa and me.   One day also, if he would not call me, then I become sad.   I don’t know what happen to me when I feel his absence.   He fights with me like my friend.   We also debate in some particular topics.   At that time, I forget that he is my papa or father.   I feel him as my friend- my best friend.   I love him so much.



            I hope that you also think about your father like me only.  If you don’t think like this, then just see back your history – from your childhood to till the time.   Who had care for you and how?   You will get all your answers.
                                             


                                                                                    I WISH “HAPPY FATHERS DAY” TO THE FATHERS OF THE WHOLE WORLD.

                    I HOPE THAT YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND YOUR FATHER’S LOVE AND CONCERN.

 GOOD LUCK 


No comments: